Terms & Conditions
Event Book Terms and Conditions
All prices are inclusive of GST.
Member prices are available to delegates who are members at the time of the event. If membership payment has lapsed, full fee for event must be paid.
ACHPER QLD reserves the right to change the program at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard.
To cancel a booking for all ACHPER QLD events (including sponsorship, exhibit or advertising bookings), ACHPER QLD must be notified in writing to [email protected]
Professional Learning Events
- Cancellations more than 7 days prior to the event will be subject to a $25 administration fee.
- Cancellations less than 7 days prior to the event will be subject to an $80 cancellation fee.
- Non cancellation of bookings (in writing to [email protected] prior to the event) will result in forfeit of the entire registration fee.
- Cancellations more than 28 days prior to the event will be subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the value of the booking value.
- Cancellations less than 28 days prior to the event will result in forfeit of 100% of the booking value.
Our payment terms are 7 days, as outlined on our invoice. Should payment not be made within 7 days a $50.00 late payment fee will be charged.
Image Release and Email Address
In registering for ACHPER QLD events and conferences, delegates grant permission to ACHPER QLD, its agents and others working under its authority, to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing their image/likeness. It is understood these images may be used for promotional, news, on-line/multimedia, research and/or educational purposes by and for ACHPER QLD. Delegates agree that they are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from ACHPER QLD in respect of their image/likeness or its use. Delegates release, discharge, and hold harmless, ACHPER QLD and its agents from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have by reason of anything contained in the photographs or video. Conference delegates also agree that from time to time, specifically after conferences, individual email addresses may be passed on to our sponsors and trade exhibitors for follow up marketing. Should a delegate not agree to the above image release and email provision, they must advise ACHPER QLD by contacting (07) 3217 5633 or [email protected]erqld.org.au.
Should a registrant be unable to attend an event, they may send one substitute in their place. ACHPER QLD must be notified of all substitutions in writing (to [email protected]) prior to the event.