Eligibility & Categories of Membership
Membership to ACHPER is only available to individuals. Only one person gains the benefits of these memberships. Please refer below for more details.
- Graduates from tertiary institutions;
- Holders of relevant qualifications that are acceptable to the Board;
- People who are acceptable to the Board on a case-by-case basis.
Graduate 1st Year Membership
- Open to all graduates that meet the course specifications of Student Membership who graduated in 2014.
Graduate 2nd Year Membership
- Open to all graduates that meet the course specifications of Student Membership who graduated in 2013.
- Currently enrolled students in post-secondary institutions in any area that is acceptable to the Board.
- NB: Student members are not eligible to vote or hold office.
- Persons who are remunerated for less than 2.5 days per week will be eligible to be non-working/retired members of ACHPER.
Corporate Affiliation Membership
- Corporations, organisations and associations which support the purpose of ACHPER and whose employees are generally not eligible for individual membership of ACHPER may apply to be affiliated as Corporate Members of ACHPER.
You can now join online via the ACHPER national website or alternatively download the application form below.
2016 Membership Form .pdf
Back to Top ↑